INSTAGRAM INSPIRATION June 16 2015
My current no 1 favourite form of social media is without a doubt Instagram - it's one of the first things I check on my phone each morning (and mid-morning and at lunch and mid-afternoon and in the evening... I appear to be developing something of an Instagram addiction).
I'm quite picky about who I follow and have a criteria along the lines of: (a) do the posts inspire me, (b) are the photos lovely and (c) do the posts entertain me. With this in mind, I've rounded up some of my current favourites on Instagram and why I follow them:
1. Jen Gotch - incredibly entertaining posts, with lashings of honesty, which simply makes me want to be Jen's friend. As an added bonus, the professional quality photos are bursting with vibrant colour.
2. Structure Minerals - beautifully photographed raw gemstones and minerals, in all shapes and sizes, demonstrating how utterly wonderful nature is.
3. The Garden - swoon-worthy flowers and floral arrangements, by Dublin-based florist Mark Grehan.
4. The Frugality - fashion posts from a London-based stylist with an emphasis on affordability and minimalism.
5. Wildflour Bakery - sweet treats and cakes, stunningly and creatively decorated, that look (almost!) too good to eat. And best of all for me: the pictured goodies are available from a nearby cafe.
I've also begun to embrace the app a lot more recently to experiment with taking photos and to show what inspires me, what's happening in the studio, sneak peeks and more.
You can follow me here: https://instagram.com/aboxformytreasure/